Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, May 27, 2010
1. Wine -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer lovin had me a blast!
3. The only shoes I ever want to wear are...... flip flops.
4. To love someone is the best feeling on earth!
5. I so do not ever want to do a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually pizza, strawberries or mac salad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Outback with the Davis/Mizell family and friends, tomorrow my plans include wathcing Kevina nd Stacey getting married and enjoying cake so good you can orgasm over it (so Stacy said) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sunshine!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
1. Picture of my children never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to the weekend full of sports.
3. Savannah dishing up ice cream is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have dill pickles in it!
5. Wine, and lots of it was the best thing I ate today. Ok, so maybe I did not eat it, but it counts!
6. Today was long, stressful, and Thursday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include 1 soccer and 2 basketball games and Sunday, I get to drive back to Eugene for two more basketball games, then relax!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Thursday, November 19, 2009
medium blue pens
lip gloss in a tube
bringing my lunch to work - but only if no one at my lunch table has something I think looks better
not so much:
things that are wearing out quickly:
my brown belt
my favorite MAC eyeshadow -grain
electronic gifts I might not refuse:
a new red laptop
a better gps system
a surround sound system
things to be happy about:
dominick loves his basketball team
we are all well
savannah is not struggling with a single element
things are looking up
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Your hair? Not long but not short, straighter than it used to be, brownish, with highlights.......of gray :(
Your favorite food? Pizza, good pizza, not cheap thin cardbaordy pizza.
Your dream last night? I did not dream. Oh....I never do actually.
Your favorite drink? Vodka, cranberry with a splash of pineapple......or x-rated punch!
Your dream/goal? Finish school
The room are you in? Living room
Your hobby?? Scrapbooking, though I am just getting back into it after a long dry period.
Your fear? Making the wrong decisions
Your TV? Is big, really big..........and seems to be on sports a lot lately!
Your Pets? Scarlett is having a hard time, I am not home all day now, and she is in her kennel. Have to give her lots of extra love when I get home. Cats.......they could care less about us.
Friends? All very different and all very great in their own way, though some have shown their true colors lately!
Your life? Busy, kinda crazy
Your mood? Calm, relaxed, happy!
If you're missing someone? Yes I am! seems like the more miles between us, the harder it is to stay in touch.
Your best friends? Is the best I could ask for, they are here beside me through everything!
Part Two - The Where's?
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Well D will be graduating..........so it will be a new and sad year for me!
Where were you last night? Home, with Aaron, waiting for Savannah to get home from Dalton's football game
Where did you grow up? Lebanon, Oregon
One place that I go to over and over? The Oregon beaches
Your favorite place to eat out? The Melting Pot..... though I just don't get there enough!
Wish list items? Willow Tree nativity scene, Coach Brooke bag
Last time you laughed? Today, Dominick is so funny!!
Last time you cried? After work the other day, learning a new job is frustrating so times.
Part Three - The What's?
Something that you aren't? I am not fake
Last thing you did? Ate Old country boil for dinner
What are you wearing?b Green tree fleece pj bottoms and a red shirt (ready for Christmas)
Something you're not wearing? Socks, I hate socks!
Your favorite store? Prefer a mall full of choices! :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
1. Sweet dreams my sweet children, oh wait, one is out with her boyfriend, and one is on the computer late since there is no school tomorrow.......so I guess to my self!
2.Saying goodbye to my babies next Friday will be so hard especially for me.
3. Silliness is always better with a friend!!
4. For the first time ever Aaron and I will be staying home and handing out candy this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not I am who I am!.
6. A tropical vacation with my husband is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Audrey spending the night, tomorrow my plans include watching Dominick's soccer game, and going to dinner and the roller derby with great friends and Sunday, I want to SLEEP IN then get stuff ready for a HUGE garage sale!!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
2. Where was your profile picture taken? It's a picture I found online. Love flip flops and the beach!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Dominick.......he is such a fun young man right now!
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I turned the news off at 11:30pm, but I know that I looked at the clock at 2:13am........Aaron was snoring sooo much I could not sleep.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Hmmmmm Somewhere that rained less, but was not SUPER hot. I love 78 degrees and sunny!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Every year, my husband!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Brooke or Lisa.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Nah, it's awkward and not advised.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? As long as its Diet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Hmmm.... been a long time. Life is good!
12. Who took your profile picture? I don't know.......see question 2.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Our guests at Walt's birthday party last weekend.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Yes. It was a Sunday, a non work day, and I took a nap in the hammock!
15. Can you live a day without TV? Oh yes!
16. Are you upset about anything? Nope, life is pretty darn great right now!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes!
18. Are you a bad influence? I don't think so. You know something I don't?
19. Night out or night in? Really depends on several factors. Is it raining? Then definitely in. The weekend? Usually out. Good concert or movie? Out. I like going out, but I probably stay in more than I go out. I'm usually beat by the end of the day! But From now until the end of October, we are gone almost every weekend doing something FUN!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My cell phone (I can get on the computer via it) and my car.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I honestly cannot remember, I think I was actually the last person I saw in the hospital.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Sure :).
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Happily content.
24. Do you hate anyone? Extremely dislike, yes, but hate, no. That's a very strong term.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Probably the message about an upcoming birthday party.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, unless they were being an ass.
28. What song is stuck in your head? Replay or Supernova.......thanks Savannah!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? No one!! It would scare the SHIT out of me!
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Let's see... I was 26 when I had Savannah....., so I guess technically I could be a grandparent before 50. But I just want to make sure she is happily married before it happens. I know I am old fashioned!
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Gymnastics car pool.
32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much. Always.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
2. The wonderfully bright future is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem clearer and better than ever!
4. My bedroom, in my bed, under the covers is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to my babies, they are growing up so darn fast!.
6. Happiness is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include watching Dominick's soccer game at 9am and Sunday, I want to relax!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will this matter?".
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive everyone everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
34. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
35. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
36. Your children get only one childhood.
37. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
38. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
39. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.
40. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
41. The best is yet to come.
42. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
44. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
2. Back to schoo time is always fun, NOT!
3. Right now, I can hear these things: the pond out front, and silence!
4. School starts in 4 days and I'm glad my daycar kids are going, but will miss my own kids a lot!
5. The last time I ate junk food was Monday, and that is a HUGE accomplishment for me!
6. Drive safe and sober this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING, tomorrow my plans include well, we were going to the State Fair, but it is an 80% chance of rain, and I do not do the fair int the rain, then the kids and I are heading to Newport to stay the night, and Sunday, I want to SHOP at the outlet mall in Lincoln City (well I AM going to) with Mandy and all our kids!
Friday, July 24, 2009
1. The recent deaths of some "famous" people.... is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I must be crazy because it is super warm and sunny out today!
3. Reisling wine tastes so good after a longs days work!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is easier than it seems.
5. My life is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is life after 40 (HA HA).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bbqing with the Harters, tomorrow my plans include going to Fogarty Creek Beach with the Bakers, and Sunday, I want to celebrate Aaron's 41st Birthday with his family!!
Monday, July 13, 2009
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Wierd on that looks like a bruise on my calf......motorcycle accident
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Huge framed picture of the family and the kids
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Yes, some at different times.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Rock, Alternative, Hip Hop, Country
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Not without looking at my record of birth
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A road trip to California with just by my husband like the good old days!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Having my house to myself (no daycare)
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
No, not to much
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That the hokey pokey really is what its all about.......and I have been looking elsewhere
14. WHAT TYPE OF DEODORANT DO YOU USE?
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I will not be doing any proposing in the future
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Used to be chicken and pepperoni, but I can not eat pepperoni anymore....
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Only the cracker
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
hmmmm....I am thinking
22. WHAT TYPE OF COLOGNE/PERFUME DO YOU WEAR?
Super Model by VS
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
What ever fits great
25. ANY SPECIAL TALENTS?
26. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Right now....The Proposal
27. COKE OR PEPSI?
28. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Dark Metallic Grey Chev. Tahoe
29. PICK ANY LETTER FROM A TO Z:
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. ANY PETS?
Scarlett, Daisy, Silvan, and the fish
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"Because I told you too"
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Pacific City, OR
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
What....I have none! Oh ya food :(
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB
Babysitting, which is way DIFFERENT that doing day care!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
I am sure when I was younger
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Out to dinner at Pizza King with Aaron, and Savannah
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes, Tonsil removal, C-Section, and Hysterectomy
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My orgnaizational skills, and directness with others
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Just had the BEST party every for my 40th last month!! Now for my 50th I want a cake from Charm City Cakes :)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
got 2, Savannah and Dominick....Thats all folks, there is no home available any more!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
47. FAVORITE GAME?
Mexican Train Dominios
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Meeting my husband there
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Some special for Blondes kinda that I am too lazy to get up and look at.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, too large
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I am sure there are some, but lets not dwell on them
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
I try not to be, but gosh darn it , it gets the best of me at times
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely, look at all the fun things I would get to do
55. DID YOU HAVE A SANDBOX WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Absolutely...and if you say no, you are lying
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I yell, clean, slam cupboards, then I can usually get over it
58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
59. ARE YOU USING A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Swingset.....but I did not use it in the usual way, I used it as gymanstics bars :)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
120 or so contacts, but some have multiple numbers/people listed in them
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
No,I was before that time but Savannah loved him (even saw him Live)
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Nah, me.....almost never :)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT COLOR IS THE CARPET IN YOUR ROOM?
Beige with flecks of various colors
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Mom, Mommy, or Patella
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Cool question. I want the ability to fit into tight leather shorts, where a cape, and boots and look good going it!
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Big Brother, CSI:Miami, or NCSI
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Let them go. Let them go completely out of your life!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
Not in our bed room, yes in a room though
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Relax, fold a load of laundry
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
On the coast, I mean litterally walk out my door and my toes are in the sand. I can open the windows and hear waves crash.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I really don't care
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
TV is on....Intervention
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
BBQ Chicken pizza and JoJos
79. LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
LOL! Did you see Austin? Kidding!
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Read, blog, scrapbook, shop!
81. SOMETHING TO HATE?
Nothing I want to talke about, thank you!
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
11 and HATE it!
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Quiznos or Subway
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Yes, its on now
92. FAVORITE DAYS OF THE YEAR?
4th of July, and my children's birthdays
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I used to play the clarinet
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. FAVORITE BAND?
JB and the Coral Reefers, or Rascal Flatts
96. LOOK UP, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
The ceiling and lights
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
99. WHAT BOOK OR SERIES ARE YOU READING?
My Sister's Keeper...just finished The Beach House
Friday, July 10, 2009
1.Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
No where around here. Used to go to a place in Salem with Stacy, but have not been there in years, dont even know if they are still in business. My peference: White, Toasted, Split and Buttered ! YUM-O!!
2.What is your favorite style of doughnut?
3.What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers? Butter Rum!
4.What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like? Cherrios Crunch
5.How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones? Oh....Love them! Love Red Robins are the best.......dislike Burger Kings! UCK!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
1. She has a great PERSONALITY.......HA HA HA!
2. My cell phone is by my side, always.
3. I know this: I do nothing conventionally.
4. I love you, still. And more than ever!
5. These words apply to me: Blessed, compulsive, stronger, loved
6. At Eagle Crest the sun was shining...... through the clouds.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the play Wipeout with great friends and Aaron, tomorrow my plans include shopping trip with Amanda and Sunday, I am cleaning house, grocery shopping, doing laundry, and watching Mimi for part of the day.
Friday, June 19, 2009
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without wondering how many calories are in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at Eagle Crest with our friends, tomorrow my plans include going on a bike ride, sitting by the pool and not doing much else and Sunday, I want to stay at Eagle Crest and not come home, but that won't happen. :(
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Borrowed from Bry....
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name).
1. I wish you knew how much I JUST DO NOT CARE!
2. I wish you would put your child’s needs before your own.
3. You need to have your med’s adjusted………NOW, or you will loose everyone and everything!
4. Your child is not as special/cute/wonderful as your think!
5. You really are special to me!
6. You are a selfish ASS!
7. I miss you something awful!
8. I do things differently and see things differently than you, and that’s okay.
9. I appreciate and love you more than you will ever know.
10. I never want to see you or hear from you again.
Nine Things About Myself.
1. I am casual to a fault....Apparently. Shorts, ponytail, and makeup suit me just fine!
2. I don't finish things.....I am trying to fix that
3. I obsess about everything things that I have no control over!
4. I love music. It constantly plays. I love all kinds of music. I love sharing it with my kids too!
5. I wish I had the desire to not be overweight more than the desire to enjoy food.
6. I truly am confused.
7. I have had wonderful friends as an adult!
8. I think my kids are awesome and I truly feel like I will have a great relationship with my son & daughter.
9. I am trying to be more carefree.
Eight Ways to Win My Heart.
1. Support me.
2. Laugh with me
3. Be caring to my family!
4. Be intelligent. Its okay if you are more intelligent than me......but don't act like it!
5. Give me space. Time to do whatever I want.
6. Encourage me.
7. Take me to the Beach
8. Give me moments of undivided attention......Just me!
Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot.
2. My children growing up so quickly
3. If Savannah still loves gymnastics
4. Schedule of events, games, practices, appointments..........
5. Should I quit doing daycare
7. Not wanting to fold and put away laundry
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep.
1. Pick up any toys, dishes, shoes, clothes, etc. around the house and put them away
2. Take out my contacts & brush teeth
3. Put lotion on my legs/feet
4. Take my medicines
5. Kiss and tell Aaron good night
6. Hug up to my body pillow
Not going to go there! I could not name just 5. I would hate to leave anyone off and hurts someones fellings!
Four Things You Do In The Morning While Getting Ready
1. Use the restroom
3. Dry and straighten my hair
4. Get a Diet Dr Pepper
Three Songs That You Listen to Often.
1. Swing - Savage
2. Cowgirls don’t cry – Brooks /Dunn
3. The Climb – Miley Cyrus
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die.
1. Of on a vacation with just Aaron and I
2. See my children married and have children of their own
1. I have started more diets that I can count…..I just wish I could stick with one.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
1. Flip Flops
2. Wearing shorts
3. Going to the beach
4. Being tan
6. Longer evenings
8. 4th of July
9. Family dinners on the patio
12. Wathcing the kids play in the pool
13. Morning gymnastics practices = open evenings :)
Friday, May 22, 2009
1. Moving from this house would make me very sad!
2. Land of the free.
3. My best quality is hard to define!
4. Give me the juicy details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I will have grown children and will have been married for almost 29 years.
6. Wine and good friends is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Gilbert & Sharon's for adult beverages and dinner, tomorrow my plans include a hair appointment and a trip to the music store and Sunday, I want to relax and be happy that Monday is a holiday!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2. Be serious or be funny? I like to laugh, so I'd say funny.
3. Boxers or briefs? On me? Why are those the only two choices? What if it's neither?! Sounds more like a mens questions........I prefer boxer briefs on my man though.
4. Whole or skim milk? Skim, please.
5. Single or taken? Taken.
6. Simple or complicated? I'm complicated, but I like things to be simple.....how's that for a answer!
7. Law or anarchy? Law. I am a rule follower.
8. Flowers or angels? Both.
9. Grey or gray? Neither, its black or white.
10. Read or write? Read but I don't find enough time to read much for pleasure.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? Black and white.
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I am too busy in the mornings to enjoy the sunrises.
13. M&M's or Skittles? Peanut Butter M&Ms or Sour Skittles :)
14. Go to bed late or wake up late? Depends if it is the weekend or a work day, I love to lay in bed late on the weekends.
15. Rain or Sun? Both, that's why I live in Oregon.
16. TV or Radio? Depends on my mood.
17. Is it POP or SODA? Neither, I ask for it by brand.
18. X or O in Tic-Tac-Toe? I'm always O because the kids always go first, and they are always X.
19. Leather purse or knit purse? Leather.
20. Eat an apple or an orange? Granny Smith Apple, I don't care for the white stuff on oranges.
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? Alphabeticly the chicken.
22. Hot or Cold? Depends on what we are talking about......
23. Light or dark nail polish? Clear for my fingers and bright for my toes.
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Taller than me.
25. Sun or moon? Sun.
26. Emerald or ruby? Emerald. But actually I prefer diamonds or sapphires.
27. Mt. Dew or Surge? Mt. Dew. (Diet please)
28. Left or right? Right.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 Best Friend
30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla.
31. High or Drunk? Tipsy I guess......I've never been high.
32. Green beans or carrots? Carrots.....raw only though.
33. Low fat or fat free? Low fat, unless it's milk. Then fat free.
34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Dying before my kids are grown.
35. Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? White gold.
36. Kids or no kids? Kids...duh!
37. Cat or dog? Both, they serve different purposes in my life.
38. Half empty or half full? Half full
39. Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup, I dislike mustard.
40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? The feeling of hard cover, but I am to cheap to buy them.
41. Newspaper or magazine? Both, again they each serve a different purpose in my live.
42. Sandals or sneakers? Sandals/flip flops if I have to wear shoes...I really really dislike shoes!
44. Red car or white car? Red!
45. Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor...actually prefer happy and comfortable, which is what I am.
46. Singing or dancing? I can't sing worth a damn, but my spirit gets lifted so quickly when I turn the music up and sing.
47. Hugging or Kissing? Depends with who.
48. Eat in or take out? Eat in.......take out gets cold too fast!
49. Happy or sad? Happy!
50. Purple or green? Ugh........red?
Monday, April 20, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
2. Name one person who made you smile today: DOMINICK
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? WORKING AT A GYMANSTICS MEET
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? MAKING DINNER
5. What is your favorite candy bar? 3 MUSKETEER
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? NO
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? DID YOU LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BATHROOM
8. What is your favorite ice cream? LICORICE
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? SMIRNOFF & CRANBEERY
10. Do you like your wallet? YES, A RED PRADA
11, What was the last thing you ate? SPAGHETTI AND SALAD
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? NO
13, The last sporting event you watched? DOMINICK'S SOCCER GAME THIS AFTERNOON
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? NONE, JUST SALT
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? SAVANNAH
16. Ever go camping? ONCE EVERY SUMMER
17. Do you take vitamins daily? NOPE
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? NO, I DON'T GO TO CHURCH AT ALL
19, Do you have a tan? GETTING THERE
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? NEVER
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? ONLY FOUNTAIN SODA
22. What did your last text message say? YOU REALLY THINK I AM GOING TO GET UP AND GO LOOK?? YOUR NUTS!! :)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? EASTER, GOING TO MY IN-LAWS
24. Where is 24?????
25. Look to your left, what do you see? AARON ON THE COMPUTER
26. What color is your watch? GOLD AND WHITE GOLD
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT VACATION
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? DRIVE THRU
30. What is your favorite number?12
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? AMANDA
32. Any plans today? TODAY IS ALMOST OVER, AND IT'S BEEN A BUSY ONE!
33. How many states have you lived in? 2
34. Biggest annoyance right now? NONE REALLY
35. Last song listened to? SOMETHINGS ON BOB 105.5 BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? SURE
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? HELL NO!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? BLACK FLIP FLOPS
39. Are you jealous of anyone? PROBABLY
40. Is anyone jealous of you? PROBABLY
41. Do you love anyone? YES, I DO!
42. Do any of your friends have children? ALMOST ALL OF THEM
43. What do you usually do during the day? WORK
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? HATE IS SUCH A STRONG WORD!!
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily? WHO DOESN'T
46, What color is your car? DARK METALLIC GREY
47. Do you like cats? YES!
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? YES
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? YES
50. How did you get your worst scar? EITHER MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT OR C-SECTION
Monday, April 6, 2009
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you could to a charity - I've given a lot, but never more than I could.
7. Been to Disneyland (5 times)
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. OH WHERE OH WHERE IS NUMBER ELEVEN??
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa
20. Traveled by Train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I don't need money to be truly satisfied, but yes... we're comfortable.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung Karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on the beach in the moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Number 54 ran off with number 11
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job (Once only, and I hated the job, so it was a good thing)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone (two at once actually)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone's life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby (tiwce)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit (Only as the person who was suing someone else)
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in a day
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
2. Asking Dominick if he brushed his teeth and but on deodorant are now habits.
3. I have a great feelings about Portland getting a MLS team!!
4. I had never heard the phrase " You can't pull a refried bean over my head" and it _could only be made up by me.
5. I will do it all by mysself, the way I always do.
6. How was I to know that we (Aaron, Savannah & I) already need to be thinking about career choices, SAT's, PSAT's, scholarships, and college stuff.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __going tanning (I know don't lecture me about the horrible things about it, I am an adult and will do as I please) and having the house totally clean for tomorrows party, tomorrow my plans include having 12 teenage girls, and two boys over for Savannah's 13th birthday and Sunday, I want to go shopping in Eugene with Amanda and eat at Chili's!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
♥ What are your middle names? Joseph and Ann
♥ How long have you been together? Together 23 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 1 second
♥ Who asked who out? He asked me to dance, and we have been together every since
♥ How old are each of you? He is 40, I am 39
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Parenting
♥ Did you go to the same school? Yes, for high school
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes
♥ Who is the smartest? Book smart him, common sense smart me
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Totally varies each time
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Probably me, but have not seen him since high school years
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me
♥ Who does the cooking? I cook, he grills
♥ Who is more social? Totally me!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me again
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Me again
♥ Who hogs the bed? Himand the blankets too
♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does, because it takes him longer to get ready in the AM....don't ask
♥ Where was your first date? Movie theather in Albany (saw Pretty in Pink)
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does
♥ Do you get flowers often? HA HA HA No!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Day one
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Depends on what is being done to it
♥ Who drives when you are together? I do
♥ When was your "engagement" anniversary?: May 5, 1987 (the day we got our rings, he never really proposed, we just picked out rings, ordered them, and this is the day he gave it to me)
♥ When is your "marriage" anniversary?: September 8, 1990
♥ How long have you known your spouse? 23 years and 1 day
♥ How long did you date before you were engaged?: From March 17th, 1986 to May 5th 1987....so 1 year, 1 month and 18 days
♥ Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? High school dance
♥ What is your spouse's full name? Aaron Joseph Crittenden
♥ Do you have any children yet? Yes
♥ How many? 2 Savannah & Dominick
♥ Do you have any pets? Yes Dog: Scarlett, Cats: Silvan and Daisy
♥ Do you own a house or rent? Technically the bank owns it, but we are purchasing it month by month :)
♥ Do you live in the country or town/city? Hmmm......not town but not country really
♥ What is one of your favorite activities together? Vacationing
♥ Do you have a favorite vacation spot? The Oreogn coast
♥ How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have?: I have 1 siblings, Aaron has 2.... so I have 2 BILs and 1 SIL, he has 1 BIL and 1 SIL (if you don't count ex's)
♥ What church do you attend? None
♥ Is this the church you were married in? No
♥ What town is your current address at? Albany, OR (Technially Millersburg but we dont have a zip code here)
♥ Do you work or stay at home? I work at home
♥ Where did you go on your honeymoon? Disneyland baby!!
♥ Leave a piece of advice for the other couples? Be respectful, never call names, communicate well, be each others best friend and all will be grand!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
2. Hmmm, this is a tough one, maybe our bedroom, is the room that has the best view in my home. (But I really want to relandscape it next spring)
3. Let it work on our attitudes please!
4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! (What else could it be ??)
5. Ensuring a strong future is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any not nice things to say, feel free keep them to yourself.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Savannah compete at the Emerald Cup, tomorrow my plans include dinner and a movie with Amanda at this great place that serves adult drinks during the movie :) and Sunday, I want to relax with my family!
Monday, March 9, 2009
AND it is SNOWING! Yes, big white flakes, sticking to everything. Does mother nature know what in the heck she is doing, the crocus and daffodils are blooming, and it looks like December out there.
What else can strange happen today??
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Probably my age........dark circles and crapy sleep habits dont help
2. Where do you live?
3. Are you waiting for something?
The dryer to get done, so I can put another load in........sad isn't it
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
My food items can not touch each other
5. Do you want/have kids?
Have two, want them very much so!
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
What?? From nothing to something? No
7. Last shocking news you heard?
That someone was expecting a baby....'
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
No one, I always thought I was adopted.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
To have Savannah stop stop struggling on the bars.
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Considering that we have had snow, rain and hail today, some place warm and tropical would be a great vacation!
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
15. What can’t you wait for?
My 40th birthday this summer!
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I don't know and I am not asking
18. Want someone back in your life?
19. What do you order at the bar?
Midori sour or Long Island Icetea
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
After I got home from the emergency room with Savannah
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
I don't remember doing so
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
My in-laws with Carey and family
24. What are your nicknames?
Mom, mother, mommy
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I wish that I could rememeber enough about my past to remember if I would go back.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
2. Another place and things might of been differnt.
3. Truth matters in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or water please!
5. It is sad when friends take separate paths.
6. Our memories reminds me that there is happiness and a reason to live.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Savannah kicking some ass at her meet (yes Friday at 12:30, who knows what they were thinking!), watch Dominick's last baskeball game, and go to the late movie with Amanda... tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and catching up on household chores and Sunday, I want to go shopping with Ang and have a wonderful day!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
2. Why do I have a slow metabolism and not a fast one.
3. How does this thing called life work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Line Diminishing Day Lotion on my face.
5. I consider myself lucky because I am married to the best man in the whole wide world.
6. One day we’ll see racism be a thing of the past.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending Dominick's basketball game, tomorrow my plans include _attending another basketball game, grocery shop, and then go to see the Knights of the Rhelm with Aaron, Dominick, his friend, and Sunday, I want to to do nothing that requires me to leave the house!