2. Being on a regular schedule and getting the children back in the routine of going to school is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is my husband, hands down no questions asked!!
4. I have a tough exterior but my interior melts frequently, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Aaron, this morning, just before my shower..........like EVERY other morning, and I love it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the girls to the movies, and having a glass or two or three of wine since I am not bringing them home! Tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, spending the day cleanin house, doing laundry, relaxing, maybe float in the pool, and enjoying my Saturday! Sunday, I want to go to the OREGON STATE FAIR!