Thursday, February 28, 2008
1. Produce: romane lettuce
2. Bakery: sourdough bread
3. Meat: Lobster
4. Frozen: Vanilla ice cream
5. Dry goods: Pasta
Lets say we are heading out for a warm weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, whats in your bag?
1. jean shorts
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. I love you
2. Quiet down
3. Yes, you may be excused
4. Did you go potty?
So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Go to the bathroom
3. See my family
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. People driving way to slow
2. Drivers not using their turn signals
3. Being late
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Go shopping
2. Go out to eat with friends
3. Surf the web
4. Take a nap
5. Call a friend and catch up
Were going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it will have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Big cats
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. CSI Miami
2. Las Vegas
4. Without a Trace
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
Frist off they have to be on seperate cones/dishes............then
1. White Licorice
2. Rocky road
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Mac Sugar Daddy plumper gloss
2. Picfolio of family pictures
3. LG Cherry Chocolate cell phone
4. Cream wallet
5. Keys to Tahoe
You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Lets pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. OB Nurse
2. School teacher
3. Wedding Planner
4. Race care driver
Friday, February 22, 2008
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle?- Grey leather
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?- Yep, Ivy ( what a psyco cat)
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?-Birthday card to Autumn
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?- Nope
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?-Cant remember the last time I did
12. Who is the last baby that you held? Peyton
13. Can you spell well? No
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?- No
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?- 2005 Chev. Tahoe (same one I drive now)
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gator? -I don't want to pick either
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?- Two years ago
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? - No
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?- Ducks on the babies blanket
20. Last person you gave a business card to?-When I get business cards I let you know
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? Orthodontist
22. Closest framed picture to you? - My parents on their cruise
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? -Aaron, 2 nights ago. Great chicken!!
24. What do you hate about sleeping? How long it takes me to settle down and actually fall asleep
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)? - 20 or so
26. Last time you gave flowers?- ohhh been a while
27. Hey where is 27??
28. Do you play air guitar?-No
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? - Yes, still married to him :)
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? - No I dont drink coffee
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? No, hate clutter
32. What is/was your high school's mascot? - Warrior
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? - Kristin
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? -Yesterday at the gym
35. Would you like to learn how to play the drums?- Not really
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? - wood
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? - About the eclipse
39. What was the last pageant you attended?- what? Probably the Sea-Bee's that Jordan was in many many years ago (1992 or 1993??)
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? - Cidicci's
41. Have you ever worn a crown? -Yep, back in my princess days
42. What is the last thing you stapled?- I can not remember, but I remember trying to staple somthing the other day, and was out of staples.
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? - No
44. Are you ticklish? - Yes, but i H.A.T.E to be tickeled!!
45. Last time you saw fireworks? -4th of July at Western Days in Independence
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? -I wish I could remember. They are best fresh and hot!
47. Last person that IMed you, and you actually responded? - Angie
48. Last time you parked under a carport? - Who knows
49. Do you have a black dog? - No she is more orange/golden
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? -Aunt to 5
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? - Savannah
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?- Last night on the drive home from Savannah's gymanstics practice
54. What is the last song you belted out in the car? -You can't stop the beat, from the Hairspray shoundrack
55. do you have a little black dress? -No
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
2. How old were you in 1989? Again, before June 4th 19, after 20
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? No, there was none around the town I grew up in
4.Did you watch Transformers? No
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? I think so
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? yes
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? Blanche (aka Rue MaClanahan) she was "sassy"
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!
9. What was your favorite toy? Hmmm.....cant remember many toys, we played outside alot.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? No
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Uh, totally!
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? JOEY!!
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? No
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? Yes
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets? Yes in lots of colors
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? Yes, I wonder where it is now
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? Not that I remember
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Yes, bought them with my allowance
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? Both! Who could choose!
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? Does making the sides stand out with many sprays of hair spray and bangs that stood almost straight up count?
21. What was your first bike? I remember one with a white seat with lots of flowers on it.
22. What one thing you still own from your childhood? Nothing, I hate clutter
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yes , but got it in high school from my boyfriend ( my nephwe loved to play with it0
24. Did you dress like Madonna? Yes.......floursent colors, crazy hair, etc
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Strawberry Shortcake
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Yep
.27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Yep, like 20 pairs again in all different colors
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Yes
29. Atari or Nintendo? Neither, poor deprived children that we were :) My parents got some educational game call Odessey 12.
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes, at the bowling alley and pizza parlor
31. Which was better: Jem or Barbie and the Rockers? Jem
32. He-Man or She-Ra? She Ra....girl power
33. What movie scared you the most? Poltergiest
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? No!
35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Capacitor"? Delorian.....Back to the Future.
36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? Clear adn brown is all I remember
37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Roger Rabbit
38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? No
39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? No
40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? No, never heard the word
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A basket with the remote and headphone fro the DVD player, & the car charger to Savannah's phone.
2. When was the last time you threw up? An over indugelence of Captain Morgans last March
after the rascal Flatts concert.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Jack Butt (made up by Savannah)
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Savannah Dominick & Meghan
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Telling the school age kids to get their shoes on and get ready for the bus.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Feeding Peyton a bottle.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Getting ready to start lunch.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Stay out of the road!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? White licorice
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Orange juice
12. What are you wearing right now? Black capris and a white shirt
13. What was the last thing you ate? Soda cracker, to wash my medicine down
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not for me, for the kids yes
15. When was the last time you ran? High school? :)
16. What's the last sporting event you watched???? Savannah's gymnastics meet this past weekend
What happened to 17?
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Carrie
19. Ever go camping? Unfortunately yes
20. Do you have a tan? Not currently
Ok, now what happened to 21, 22 & 23????
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If it is a fountain drink yes, from a can no.
25. What did your last IM say?ni-night
26. Are you someone's best friend? Yes
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working, grocery store, watch Emma's swim lesson
28. Where is your mom right now? In Arizon somewhere, doing something
29. Look to your left, what do you see? End table & baby swing
30. What color is your watch?Gold & white gold
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Vacation
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes
33. What is your birthstone? Pearl
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Drive through
35.How many kids do you want? Just the 2 that I have
36. Do you have a dog? Yes, Scarlett
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Aaron
38. Have you met anyone famous? Not really
39. Any plans today? Work, pick Dominick up from basketball practice, meetin at 7:30pm with Steve, I think that's it.
40. How many states have you lived in? One (except when I was a nanny, and that was only for less than a year (does that count?)
41. Ever go to college? Yes, for a while
42. Where are you right now? Living room
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? the lack of sun
44. Last song listened to? Taylor Swift's
46. Are you allergic to anything? No
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Flip flops
48. Are you jealous of anyone? No, I don't think so
50. Is anyone jealous of you?LOL! They shouldn't be if they are!
51. What time is it? 8:35am
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, most all of them
53. Do you eat healthy? Trying to do better at this
54. What do you usually do during the day? Take care of children, do laundry and housework.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Maybe dislike strongly is a better term.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?29 + 10
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
60. How did you get one of your scars? C-Section from Savannah 's birth
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your wife or husband?Hell no!
2. Where were you on your 17th birthday?Hmmm...that was a long time ago but probably with Aaron and my family
3. Have you ever seen a live bat?Yes
4. Is there anyone you hate?Totally
5. How much are you on the phone daily?Not much
6. Do you like the color orange?Not unless it has to do with the Beavers
7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?Hmmmm......forgive maybe, forget NEVER!
8. Have you ever seen a prostitute?Sure
9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?Hello..... sweet home is not that far away
10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?Depends where and what
11. What size shoes do you wear?11
12. Whats your favorite season?Summer
13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?Depends if it is true or not
14. Do you like someone?Yes
15. Does your dad call you a nickname?Not in years
16. Are you in a good mood?Yes
17. Do you think people will exist forever?No
18. What is your sign?Gemini
19. Do you believe in luck?Yes
20. Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?Sky Dive definitley!
21. Do you like snakes?NO
22. Where is one place you would like to visit?Italy
23. Do you like waffles?Sure
24. Anything you are looking forward to?Yes, Vegas baby!
25. What clothes are you wearing?Capri sweats and a sweatshirt
26. Do you watch TRU TV?No
27.Be honest, do you like people in general? Generally yes
28. Big or small dogs? Both, as long as they dont yip all the time
29. Do you like Big Macs? Not really
30. Did someone bother you today? No
31. What do you think about death? I try not to think about it
32. Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else? Sure
33. Does someone love you? Yep
34. Do you know anyone named Dave? Yes, quite a few actually
35. Name a friend whose name starts with an M?Mandy
36. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member? No
37. Got any nicknames? Mama, Mom, Mother, Mommy
38. What color is your hair? Brown
39. Do you like starbucks? No, not really
40. Are you named after anyone? Nope
41. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail? Pass
42. How tall are you? 5'8
43. Are you taller than your mom? Yes
44. Do you like the color blue? Its ok
45. Who was the last person to send you a AIM? Angie
46. Last restaurant you went to?Hmmm....Olive Garden I think
47. What do you order at Outback Steakhouse? The Wallaby Darned, Aussie style
48. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare
49. Last voicemail you receive? Rhonda
50. What is the first thing you would do if you won five million dollars?Quit my job
51. How many hours did you sleep last night? 5
52. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?Yep, 04/02/08 Rascal Flatts
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Finally showered around 11:30am, then Savannah and I headed to the store. Needed to go to Target, Fred Meyers, and Kohl's. Tyring to find a swimsuit for Savannah from Vegas trip, and because she has sprouted up the past 6 months or so, some new under garments. Boy, this is when I wished we lived in a bigger town. Not many stores to shop at.
Came home just before 2pm, got the food set up for the Super Bowl gathering.
Kick off just happened..............catch ya later! GO NY GIANTS!!