Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mindless Questionare

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither!!

2. Be serious or be funny? I like to laugh, so I'd say funny.

3. Boxers or briefs? On me? Why are those the only two choices? What if it's neither?! Sounds more like a mens questions........I prefer boxer briefs on my man though.

4. Whole or skim milk? Skim, please.

5. Single or taken? Taken.

6. Simple or complicated? I'm complicated, but I like things to be simple.....how's that for a answer!

7. Law or anarchy? Law. I am a rule follower.

8. Flowers or angels? Both.

9. Grey or gray? Neither, its black or white.

10. Read or write? Read but I don't find enough time to read much for pleasure.

11. Color or black-and-white photos? Black and white.

12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I am too busy in the mornings to enjoy the sunrises.

13. M&M's or Skittles? Peanut Butter M&Ms or Sour Skittles :)

14. Go to bed late or wake up late? Depends if it is the weekend or a work day, I love to lay in bed late on the weekends.

15. Rain or Sun? Both, that's why I live in Oregon.

16. TV or Radio? Depends on my mood.

17. Is it POP or SODA? Neither, I ask for it by brand.

18. X or O in Tic-Tac-Toe? I'm always O because the kids always go first, and they are always X.

19. Leather purse or knit purse? Leather.

20. Eat an apple or an orange? Granny Smith Apple, I don't care for the white stuff on oranges.

21. What came first the chicken or the egg? Alphabeticly the chicken.

22. Hot or Cold? Depends on what we are talking about......

23. Light or dark nail polish? Clear for my fingers and bright for my toes.

24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Taller than me.

25. Sun or moon? Sun.

26. Emerald or ruby? Emerald. But actually I prefer diamonds or sapphires.

27. Mt. Dew or Surge? Mt. Dew. (Diet please)

28. Left or right? Right.

29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 Best Friend

30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla.

31. High or Drunk? Tipsy I guess......I've never been high.

32. Green beans or carrots? Carrots.....raw only though.

33. Low fat or fat free? Low fat, unless it's milk. Then fat free.

34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Dying before my kids are grown.

35. Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? White gold.

36. Kids or no kids? Kids...duh!

37. Cat or dog? Both, they serve different purposes in my life.

38. Half empty or half full? Half full

39. Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup, I dislike mustard.

40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? The feeling of hard cover, but I am to cheap to buy them.

41. Newspaper or magazine? Both, again they each serve a different purpose in my live.

42. Sandals or sneakers? Sandals/flip flops if I have to wear shoes...I really really dislike shoes!

44. Red car or white car? Red!

45. Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor...actually prefer happy and comfortable, which is what I am.

46. Singing or dancing? I can't sing worth a damn, but my spirit gets lifted so quickly when I turn the music up and sing.

47. Hugging or Kissing? Depends with who.

48. Eat in or take out? Eat in.......take out gets cold too fast!

49. Happy or sad? Happy!

50. Purple or green? Ugh........red?

No comments: