Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. How old do you look?
Probably my age........dark circles and crapy sleep habits dont help

2. Where do you live?
Oregon

3. Are you waiting for something?
The dryer to get done, so I can put another load in........sad isn't it

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
My food items can not touch each other

5. Do you want/have kids?
Have two, want them very much so!

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
What?? From nothing to something? No

7. Last shocking news you heard?
That someone was expecting a baby....'

8. What was the last thing you drank?
7-up

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
No one, I always thought I was adopted.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
To have Savannah stop stop struggling on the bars.

11. Where does most of your family live?
Arizona

12. Where did you grow up?
Lebanon Oregon

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Considering that we have had snow, rain and hail today, some place warm and tropical would be a great vacation!

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Only once

15. What can’t you wait for?
My 40th birthday this summer!

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
This morning

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I don't know and I am not asking

18. Want someone back in your life?
Not really

19. What do you order at the bar?
Midori sour or Long Island Icetea

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
After I got home from the emergency room with Savannah

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
I don't remember doing so

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bananas

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
My in-laws with Carey and family

24. What are your nicknames?
Mom, mother, mommy

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I wish that I could rememeber enough about my past to remember if I would go back.

No comments: