Friday, January 30, 2009
2. CRAP! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is 9/10's of the law.
4. Why would anyone like to watch Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like wine and me.
6. It just keeps going on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wathcing Dominick play basketball for the first time this season (I missed the 2 first games because of out of state gymanstics meets), tomorrow my plans include picking Savannah up at Colette's, watching Dominick play another baskeball game, and going to my in-law's to celebrate Shawn's birthday and Sunday, I want to go to Costco, clean my house, and relax!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I love my husband.
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Friendships take work, and it is sad when they fall by the wayside.
I am very proud of my children.
Life moves too fast.
I miss my family being close by
I never knew being a parent could be so hard, or so wonderful!
Friday, January 23, 2009
2. _____ changes, big and little.
3. During the kid's naptime, I enjoy the peace and quiet.
4. No way; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be asleep, as it is only 6:24am.
6. My cell phone is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Savannah compete, tomorrow my plans include a long ass drive to Washington again, and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge, watching the kids play at the waterpark (IN THE HOTEL, too cool) and Sunday, I want to watch the Athletic Edge girls kick some butt at their gymnastics meet!
Friday, January 16, 2009
2. Life causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving licorice ice cream!
4. Dominick makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to someplace warm like Hawaii next week.
6. Quitting daycare has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not working, tomorrow my plans include getting up early and watching Savannah compete, then driving home from Lynnwood, WA and Sunday, I want to get caught up on laundry and housework!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
S I Z E 10!
I can not belive that he is not almost as big as Aaron. And that his shoes were a size and a half too small. What a horrible mom!
I think that I better start saving money to pay for all the food that kid is going to put away when he finally becomes a teenager!!
Friday, January 9, 2009
2. Peace and quiet is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like lobster and melted butter.
4. Milk is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to be happy with our lives, we have so much to live for.
6. I LOVE my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include dinner and a movie with my husband, as both kids are going to be gone and Sunday, I want to have family game day!
Friday, January 2, 2009
2. Please turn down the TV was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder if 2009 will be a good year.
4. Everything is usually ok at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for a glass of wine at the end of a long day.
6. Home with my family is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having any plans, tomorrow my plans include getting a pedicure and massage then having dinner at the newest restaurant in town and Sunday, I want to get the kids ready to go back to school and relax some!