Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Fill Ins (on Thursday night)

1. When I look to the left, I see Dominick in the office area, playing some game on the computer.

2. Hmmm, this is a tough one, maybe our bedroom, is the room that has the best view in my home. (But I really want to relandscape it next spring)

3. Let it work on our attitudes please!

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! (What else could it be ??)

5. Ensuring a strong future is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any not nice things to say, feel free keep them to yourself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Savannah compete at the Emerald Cup, tomorrow my plans include dinner and a movie with Amanda at this great place that serves adult drinks during the movie :) and Sunday, I want to relax with my family!

No comments: