Borrowed from Bry....
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name).
1. I wish you knew how much I JUST DO NOT CARE!
2. I wish you would put your child’s needs before your own.
3. You need to have your med’s adjusted………NOW, or you will loose everyone and everything!
4. Your child is not as special/cute/wonderful as your think!
5. You really are special to me!
6. You are a selfish ASS!
7. I miss you something awful!
8. I do things differently and see things differently than you, and that’s okay.
9. I appreciate and love you more than you will ever know.
10. I never want to see you or hear from you again.
Nine Things About Myself.
1. I am casual to a fault....Apparently. Shorts, ponytail, and makeup suit me just fine!
2. I don't finish things.....I am trying to fix that
3. I obsess about everything things that I have no control over!
4. I love music. It constantly plays. I love all kinds of music. I love sharing it with my kids too!
5. I wish I had the desire to not be overweight more than the desire to enjoy food.
6. I truly am confused.
7. I have had wonderful friends as an adult!
8. I think my kids are awesome and I truly feel like I will have a great relationship with my son & daughter.
9. I am trying to be more carefree.
Eight Ways to Win My Heart.
1. Support me.
2. Laugh with me
3. Be caring to my family!
4. Be intelligent. Its okay if you are more intelligent than me......but don't act like it!
5. Give me space. Time to do whatever I want.
6. Encourage me.
7. Take me to the Beach
8. Give me moments of undivided attention......Just me!
Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot.
2. My children growing up so quickly
3. If Savannah still loves gymnastics
4. Schedule of events, games, practices, appointments..........
5. Should I quit doing daycare
7. Not wanting to fold and put away laundry
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep.
1. Pick up any toys, dishes, shoes, clothes, etc. around the house and put them away
2. Take out my contacts & brush teeth
3. Put lotion on my legs/feet
4. Take my medicines
5. Kiss and tell Aaron good night
6. Hug up to my body pillow
Not going to go there! I could not name just 5. I would hate to leave anyone off and hurts someones fellings!
Four Things You Do In The Morning While Getting Ready
1. Use the restroom
3. Dry and straighten my hair
4. Get a Diet Dr Pepper
Three Songs That You Listen to Often.
1. Swing - Savage
2. Cowgirls don’t cry – Brooks /Dunn
3. The Climb – Miley Cyrus
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die.
1. Of on a vacation with just Aaron and I
2. See my children married and have children of their own
1. I have started more diets that I can count…..I just wish I could stick with one.