Monday, September 21, 2009

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My tooth brush.......have not ate yet today.

2. Where was your profile picture taken? It's a picture I found online. Love flip flops and the beach!

4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Dominick.......he is such a fun young man right now!

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I turned the news off at 11:30pm, but I know that I looked at the clock at 2:13am........Aaron was snoring sooo much I could not sleep.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Hmmmmm Somewhere that rained less, but was not SUPER hot. I love 78 degrees and sunny!

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Every year, my husband!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Brooke or Lisa.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Nah, it's awkward and not advised.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? As long as its Diet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Hmmm.... been a long time. Life is good!

12. Who took your profile picture? I don't know.......see question 2.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Our guests at Walt's birthday party last weekend.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Yes. It was a Sunday, a non work day, and I took a nap in the hammock!

15. Can you live a day without TV? Oh yes!

16. Are you upset about anything? Nope, life is pretty darn great right now!

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes!

18. Are you a bad influence? I don't think so. You know something I don't?

19. Night out or night in? Really depends on several factors. Is it raining? Then definitely in. The weekend? Usually out. Good concert or movie? Out. I like going out, but I probably stay in more than I go out. I'm usually beat by the end of the day! But From now until the end of October, we are gone almost every weekend doing something FUN!

20. What items could you not go without during the day? My cell phone (I can get on the computer via it) and my car.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I honestly cannot remember, I think I was actually the last person I saw in the hospital.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Sure :).

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Happily content.

24. Do you hate anyone? Extremely dislike, yes, but hate, no. That's a very strong term.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Probably the message about an upcoming birthday party.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, unless they were being an ass.

28. What song is stuck in your head? Replay or Supernova.......thanks Savannah!

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? No one!! It would scare the SHIT out of me!

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Let's see... I was 26 when I had Savannah....., so I guess technically I could be a grandparent before 50. But I just want to make sure she is happily married before it happens. I know I am old fashioned!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Gymnastics car pool.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much. Always.

No comments: