Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In's

1. The last band I saw live was Rascal Flatts :)

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, getting together with friends & family, and scouring the ads for great shopping deals on Friday!

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started, but so need to get it finished before my surgery.

4. Thoughts of the future fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear cute shoes, but in size 11 nothing is cute!

6. Bagpipes make me think of men wearing skirts.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Aaron grilling steak, a few glasses of wine and pretty much doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, & maybe a few chirstmas bazars and Sunday, I want to enjoy some time with my family and friends!

No comments: