1. Link to the person who tagged you: Cathy (CntryCathy) & Nayda too!
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!
1. My food can not touch. I do not want my roll on my salad or touching my meat. Things must not overlap, of juice from something running into something else. I will not eat if it does. I dislike potlucks because of this.
2. I fold my laundry a certain way. DO NOT fold it for me. I want it my way! Please mop my floors, or vacuum my carpets, but do NOT fold my laundry.
3. I love RED/WHITE/BLUE together. My kitchen is doing in red/white/blue, flags, patriotic theme. My dishes are scarlett and navy Fiestaware. I would do my whole house in it if I did not think it would drive my family crazy. I love being an American, cry at the National Anthem (every time).
4. I always cry at weddings, funerals, and births. Does not matter who, where, or when. They are just such special moments, to be remembered for ever. Live changing, superior moments. I never get tired of giong to weddings, they are special days, creating new lives together.
5. It drives me crazy to have drawer and cabinet doors open. Even for a second. Yes it takes longer to close it, use the item I have taken out, and then re-open and close it. But I just can't do it. It drives my husband nuts, I will go behind him and close a door, when it goes to put something back and it's is already closed.
6. I love to search the internet for things. Does not matter what, clothes, furniture, beauty products, etc. I just love the thrill of seaching and the glory of finding exactly what I want.
I know I'm s'posed to tag 6 people, but right now I can't think of 6 people I know who blog that haven't already done this exercise. I'll have to ponder that one. If you read this and have NOT be tagged, PLEASE do this!!