1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
1. Game from an animal that someone in your family killed. Daddy used to hunt.
2. Ice cream from a dairy farm that makes their ice cream on the premises. Bonus points if you can eat your ice cream and see the herd of cows that it came from.
3. Wild berries that you find, pick and eat yourself. We have blackberries in the backyard.
4. Something deep-fried that was never meant to be deep-fried.
5. Pizza from a NY City pizzeria that's at least 40 years old.
6. Bread made from scratch, still warm from the oven.
7. Food from a street vendor. Bonus points if you and that vendor don't share a language in common. Those Churro things in Mexico.
8. Fish you have caught and cleaned yourself.
9. Birthday cake (and frosting!) from scratch.
10. Salad from someone's garden. We have tomatoes in our garden, and Talley gave me lettuce from her's this year.
11. Homemade salad dressing.
12. Baseball park food. Bonus points for a Fenway Frank. Beer doesn't count. Went to 3 Volcanoes games this year.
13. Homebrewed beer. I don't drink beer.
14. Something baked in an EZ-Bake Oven. Oh what we do for our kids!
15. Slab bacon from a butcher shop or meat market.
16. Real maple syrup.
17. Astronaut ice cream (purchased from a gift shop on a school field trip, if possible).
18. Something you didn't think you would like, but you tried anyway. Hate to try new stuff.
19. Yuengling beer. I still don't like beer.
20. Mastroianni Brothers bread
21. Bueon Y Sano burrito
22. Guiness draft. That still goes under the I don't like beer section.
23. Haggis (not for taste, for bragging rights!) What in the heck is this?
26. At least 10 different kinds of sushi
27. Something you've grown from seed
28. Something with the head still attached when it was served. Ewww gross!
29. Crawdads/Crayfish (Bonus points if you caught/cleaned them yourself). Though not in many years.
30. Alcohol that was older than you were. I doubt it.
I guess I am a pretty boring eater/drinker. But that is ok with me :)