Wednesday, September 24, 2008

abc questions

A. Attached or single? Married and glad to be

B. Best friend? I have many best friends....Aaron, Angie, Amanda, Julie, etc.

C. Cake or Pie? Neither, I could live without eating either

D. Day of Choice? Any day my husband isn’t deployed

E. Essential item? Laptop

F. Favorite color? Yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms? Mini gummy bears

H. Hometown? Lebanon

I. Indulgence? Getting nails done

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Two wonderfully great ones (Savannah & Dominick)

L. Life isn’t complete without? Diet Dr Pepper

M. Marriage date? 8 September 1990

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 0 brothers

O. Oranges or apples? Granny smith apples

P. Phobias? Driving over bridges

Q. Quotes? "Never say more than is necessary."

R. Reasons to smile? Because I have a husband who loves me, and two awesome kids

S. Season of Choice? Summer

T. Tag some peeps: Hmmm….how about Amanda, Karen, and Angie

U. Unknown fact about me? I keep secrets, they ruin lives

V. Vegetable? Salads please

W. Worst habit? Being on the computer when I should be doing housework

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? What a weird question. depends what for, X-ray I guess

Y. Your favorite food? Seafood

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

No comments: