Monday, December 11, 2006

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

NO! I am NOT pinching, grabbing, or hurting him, I am tickling him because he has hit the age where he will NOT smile, no matter what. Silly boy!!

We finally got our tree up last night. That being said, I am NOT happy with it. I wanted it to be as tall as possible, that mean touching the ceiling. It does NOT! It just seems that nothing is going my way this season. I am in a funk. I dilike my tree, kids are constantly fighting, work is stressful, we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

I did buy some new ornaments this year, we have had the same ones since we were living together that first year. I really like them, but when did they become so expensive. 4 little tine silver dollar sized ornaments for $5. And that was at a discount store. Not some fancy store. Not the ones I really wanted that are $20 each.

Here is the tree. With only 4 presents under it. I have yet to get any more wrapped. Time just escapes me. Where does it go?

No comments: