Monday, December 11, 2006

Fill In the Blanks

Fill in the Blank

1. My current favorite song: Silent Night, O holy night!!

2. The last book I read: I am still reading Robin McGraws book, Inside my Heart I just can't see to find time to finish it. Acutally I think I have only read about 4 chapters of it, not that I dont like it, just time issues.

3. The last book I bought: Some hardbacked books, for the 2 year old in the family we adpoted this year through Aaron's work.

4. The last cd I bought: It's a Christmas gift, and she might read this so I can't tell ya.

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy: The James Taylor Christmas, well almost any Christmas CD, I have tons but one can NEVER have enough.

6. What I'm wearing right now: Grey yoga pants, red long sleeved shirt, and white socks.

7. The last gift I bought for someone: Just did some more shopping online, but again can't tell you what because I KNOW that person/family reads this :)

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: Saturday night, we took our friends our for dinner to celebrate Eric's birthday, and then they came back here and we played games, and drank a few drinks. Need I say more.....

9. My favorite holiday ornament: Ones that are evenly spaced out, and all match.

10. My house smells like: Douglas fir trees, thanks to the tree we cut down on Saturday,and finally got put up in the house last night. Plus a variety of winter candles that are burning.

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Laundry!

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: Toy, hmmmm....... Canon Digital Rebel XLI with the extended lens.

13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Nordstroms

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: my long distance family and friends to be here for the holidays, and their return flights to be delayed FOREVER!!

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: Dig in my purse if the kids are with me, they love to donate. By myslef, smile and wish them a Merry Christmas in reutrn.

No comments: