Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I.....

I am: surfing the net when I should be folding a load of laundry while the kids are napping

I want: to feel better about myself

I have: some many things to be thankful for

I wish: I was more motivated

I hate: nagging my kids just to get them to do something

I don't: like to exercise....... yet

I can't: wait for summer

I need: to empty the dishwasher

I hear: the hum of the fan on the desktop comuter and the cars on the road going by

I wonder: if Shawn will meet us for dinner tonight

I believe: anything is possible

I regret: a decision that was made long, long ago

I am not: the best NOR the worst mom in the world

I dance: silly with my daycare kids and they laugh and laugh

I sing: well, I used to sing...

I cry: at weddings, funerals, births, birthdays, but most of all when my kids make me proud

I am not always: happy with myself

I make with my hands: scrapbooks that my kids love to look at

I write: lists, upon lists. I love lists

I confuse: doing things for me with being selfish

I should: cleaning and getting my laundry done

I start: my day way too early most of the time

I finish: my day by kissing my husband good night

No comments: