Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blog challenge from Sherry in Southern CA

1) Right now I want: My back spasms to stop. They hurt, I can sleep well, and I am just tired of it.

2) I wish I knew how to: forgive and let thinks go. I am not good it it, I hold a grudge and a good one at that. Especially if it effects my family.

3) When I want to indulge myself, I: head to 14th Ave Day Spa, and get the "works"

4) You’ll never see me: NAKED ...........ha ha ha

5) A childhood memory that I love: flying kites at the Oregon coast with my grandparents and all my cousins.

6) 2 things I do every single day: Take my medications, bathe

7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: The most beautiful peach and yellow roses from my husband

8) Describe yourself in 3 words: giving, anxious & organized

9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: Get our spring break vacation into an album, and make it to at least 3 crops

10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Spa Pedicure!

YOUR TURN!!

No comments: