Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reaching out to you all from my couch...

As the kids have got older, they also have decided to over take my computer. So as a late birthday/mother's dayn present, Aaron told me to go out and purchase myself a new computer. We decided to save on space, and to keep an eye on what the kids are doing on their computer, to go with a laptop. It is so nice to be able to sit on the couch and relax while I surf, or do my billings for daycare. Its a HP dv6358se, it is taking some time to get adjusted to the attacehd mouse pad, and not having a ten key is probably the biggest downfall, but it seemed so much more expensive to add or upgrade to one that did when I still have the desktop just right to my left.

Oh joy, what a great husband!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You need a new profile photo. The current one doesn't show your new tattoo.

Patricia said...

Your right, but it is at an ulgy stage right now healing and flaking so it will have to wait a while, as I did not take one of both feet before it got yucky.

Marlyn said...

Congrads on the new lap top. Now you can go out and get a tan while alllllll the kids are playing outside. Well maybe not with David. Happy summer.
Mom