Again taken from someone else's blog....but its been a slow blog week.
These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
I've found these questions interesting among friends. It's amazing what the simple answers to these questions reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
01. What is your favorite word? Shopping
02. What is your least favorite word? Good-bye
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Scrapbooking
04. What turns you off? Lies/backstabbing
05. What is your favorite curse word? Jackass
06. What sound or noise do you love? The ocean
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Private investigator
09. What profession would you not like to do? Grabage person
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Glad you could make it, your going to enjoy it here!
Please feel free to post on your blog and leave me a link or you can post your answers in the "Comments" section