Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Change.....

A few weeks, or maybe longer I wrote that Change is in the air.............well it had gone from in the air to in the house. Last night a daycare parent told be that they would be having to leave, see they are getting divorced, she is moving in with her mother who lives in the same city she works, so the commute from Salem to Albany and back again TWICE a day is just to costly. Bye to 2 kids (or also known as $750). This morning another family that has been struggling to stay sane since the birth of their 3rd child, made a decision that she is going to quit work and stay home and be a mom for a while. Once again other wize known as $850.

So I need to make a decision. Do I look for more children, or do I decide to go back to work. Doing neither is no an option unless we would like to live in our Tahoe, but I just cant decide. I have not worked for anyone else in 12+ years. I am not sure that my kids are really old enough to stay home alone (even though it would just be for 1 hour most days). I am not sure that I want to do daycare anymore either though. I really just want to crawl in bed and go to sleep, and not worry about it. Strange this is that Aaron is usually the worrier, and he is sure that all will be fine, and it will work out for the best. Me on the other hand, has cryed so much I am sure I look like something that the cat dragged in.

I really am leaning to going back to work, I am tired of my house being constantly dirty, toys on the floor, my food bill $1000+ a month, my utilities sky high since we are home all day, etc.

BUT what about the dog, she is used to us being home, she is an inside dog.

There are too many variables, my brain hurts. Life will go on, change will happen. The future is certain to be uncertain.

No comments: