Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In's

1. Please don't tell a lie.

2. Can you please just let me cuddle with my husband for a little while longer in the morning?

3. The color of your eyes makes me want to melt!

4. I have a craving for a girls night out with my bestest friends!

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it on those moments you just want to last forever.

6. Eyes are the full of the truth.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving to Eugene to pick up Kelsey, tomorrow my plans include volunteering 2 sessions at a gymnastics meet, then watching Savannah compete at 4pm and Sunday, I want to relax but I will be back the the meet for 2 more sessions, then off to Meghan's 3rd birthday party!

1 comment:

Cali said...

Hi Patricia, I tagged you. Will you show us the 6th photo in your 6th album?