1. I must make sure my kids, husband, parents, in-laws, and sister know exactly how much I love them before I die.
2. You can't stop the Beat! (from the movie/musical "Hairspray".)
3. I wish I never had to do launry again.
4. My husband has helped me change my life.
5. I know the dates, times, weights, and lengths of my childrens births by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would go back to college full time.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (it's already Saturday :) ). Tomorrow my plans include sending the kids to OMSI with my sister, and enjoying a kid free day and Sunday, I want to just relax, without a house full of people for the first time in 2 weeks (though I so appreciate all the help during my recovery, but our house was not built for 7 people).