Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas questions...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I'm a freak about it too... I want it to all coordinate. When Christmas arrives and people show up and put their gifts under the tree wrapped with things that match mine, I hide the gifts they bring in the back.

2. Real trees or Artificial? Real tree ONLY!! We do live in Oregon ya know.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Dominick’s birthday (12/3). This year, probably this weekend.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas usually, because of the daycare, and the amount of space that our huge tree takes up.

5. Do you like eggnog? No, yuck! Hot chocolate with peppermint creamer sure!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My blue 10-speed bike, sitting in the front room when I opened the door after going to see my Aunt/Uncle. I was so surprised!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but it has not been up in years, we don’t have much flat table space.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Aaron's brother, Shawn or Aaron’s father, Dean. If they want anything, they could just go and buy it without worrying about the cost. Problem is, they just don't want anything or won’t give me any hints!

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids hands down!! Maybe its because I spend so much time with them though.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Usually picture cards from Costco.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing stands out..

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find something I know someone will love. Problem is, if I buy too early, I miss the thrill of shopping and spend way more money than I should!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, that’s tacky!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade sugar cookies or Aaron’s special chex mix.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear ONLY!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Any, I have tons of Christmas CD’s and listen to them nonstop all season. But none of the parodies ones, they stink!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Most years we do Christmas Eve at our house, and Christmas day at The Crittenden house.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes.

20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Depends on the colors: Silver = star, Gold = Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Our own little family of four opens on Christmas morning, and then in the early afternoon we go to the Crittenden and open theirs there!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Unhappy clerks, or trying to find a parking spot.

23. Favorite Christmas ornament? The ones that Aaron’s mother gets for the kids every year.

24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Depends on what Dean decides to cook, but it is usually Prime rib or Lobster.

No comments: