Sunday, December 9, 2007

Prefences.......

Copied from my sis......

Socializing:
1. IF YOU HAVE A REGULAR SCHEDULE, WHAT IS IT? I get up at 5:30 every weekday. First I make the kids lunches, pick up the house a bit, wake up Savannah around 6am, and then get into the shower around 6:15am. The first daycare kids start coming around 6:45am, and it continues with 7 buses coming and going all day until 6pm when the last daycare child leaves.
I drive car pool on Wednesdays (Tuesdays instead starting in January) and we leave about 3:30pm to drive to Salem-Keizer to the gym, we leave there around 8pm, drop the girls off and are home by 9pm. I am so glad I only have to do this once a week. Most evenings are filled with errands, school events, homework, or hanging outwith the family.

2. DIETARY RESTRICTIONS (VEGAN/VEGETARIAN/CELIAC ETC): None, other than avoiding a lot of sugar stuff and trying to stick to whole grains, etc. Should be more though I am sure of it!

3. FOODS YOU HATE: Liver (and other internal organs), brussel sprouts, dry wine, food that touches other food, mushrooms, actually most vegetables that are cooked. The list could go on and on and on…… I will admit it….. I AM A PICKY EATER!

4. ANY FOOD ALLERGIES? None.

5. ARE YOU COMFORTABLE BEING LEFT ON YOUR OWN WITH NEW PEOPLE? Yes, as long as they're nice. If they treat me like an outsider, then, no, probably not (Who would be?)

6. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES YOU LIKE: Seeing movies in the theatre, going out to eat, potluck dinners, going to the beach, playing card or board games, going to the kids sporting events. Oh and shopping a lot!

7. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES YOU DON'T LIKE: Sports or physical challenges when people take them seriously, rather than just using them as an excuse to hang out and have fun. Going to parties where there is stupid levels of drinking going on, nude hottubbing/hanging out (or illegal activities) but I can’t say that I have been invited to any of these in MANY years. We just don’t hang out with people that do things like this.

Gifts:
1.FREE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: Letters/cards in the mail, hanging out with family and friends, being with my kids/husband/pets, when Aaron lets me sleep in late on the weekends, snow.

2. CHEAP, SMALL THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY: Fresh flowers, candles, SoBe Lean (Cranberry-Grapefruit), emails from friends without stupid jokes, phone calls.

3. MEDIUM-SIZE THINGS THAT YOU WANT: My car detailed. Gift certificates for pedicures and massages, Fiestaware accessories, Americana stuff for the tops of my kitchen cabinets.

4. BIG THINGS THAT YOU WANT: The interior of my house repainted (NOT WHITE again), my baseboards and molding removed and replaced with Oak, a truck for Aaron, a vacation to New Hampshire to see the Stack family, who we have not see in almost 3 years, to loose 75 lbs.

5. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING: No, I hate clutter, and knickknacks.

6. WHAT SMELLS DO YOU LIKE? Perfumes: Beautiful, and Romance,.
Smells: Vanilla, fruity smells in the summer time, cinnamon and pine in the winter months.

7. WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH? Cream, Red (blue bases) , Navy.

8. WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR? Black, white, red….but usually a solid color that just catches my eye. Rarely wear prints. Trying to get out of the habit but it is hard to break.

9. CLOTHING SIZE: Please don’t my me clothes, I am so picky!

10. GOOD PLACES TO GET YOU GIFT CERTIFICATES TO: 14th Ave Spa, Nordstroms, the Heritage Mall, Old Navy, and the outlet mall, Walmart (believe it or not), Target, Kohls.

11. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU ALREADY HAVE: People, Martha Stewart Living, US Weekly, Consumer Reports.

12. MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE: None that I can think of.

13. NOT SO GOOD GIFTS: Knick-knacky stuff, clothing, junk… I have enough I don’t need more.

No comments: