In honor of the new school year, think back to your senior year of high school, and answer these questions accordingly:
1. Who was your best friend?
Aaron, but I did lots of things with Deanna, Terrie, & Debi because Aaron was in college and working full time also.
2. Did you play any sports?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
An ULGY 1982? white Ford Courier pick-up with a canopy with green windows.........awful!!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
footballs game, high school dances, cruisin' the gut, on dates or hanging out with Aaron....
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
We had one??
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Me. Geisler (Marketing)
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
Yes, with Aaron
14. If you could go back, would you?
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Not a lot, it was long, and borning.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yep, Van's Stationers
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
I only went to schook 1/2 days and worked 1/2 days so at lunch I went home then to work.
19. Have you gained weight since then?
Lets not talk about that........of course.
20. What did you do after high school?
College, married & two great kids.