Tuesday, August 21, 2007

20yr Class Reunion

OK, first of all, there is no way that I feel like I have been out of high school for 20 years. I am just not that old. It was great to reconnect with some old friends, but it is strange to realize that even after 20 years, people still tend to hang out in "clicks", though mingling was easy and taken great, you could still tell who thought they were the cool group, the party group, the leadership group and so on..... somethings NEVER change.

Here are a few pictures from my 20 year renuion this past weekend.

Friday night mixer at Mallard Creek Golf Course






























My date for the night , Sonja (Sanders) Neperud since Aaron really, really did not want to go.

Saturday night dinner at the Lebanon Elk (where all our proms, and Aaron & I's wedding were held)











Dinner table (Me, Suzi, Michelle, David, Eric, Sherry & Sonja)

Group picture, I am hoping that the professional one turns out MUCH better.

No comments: