Tuesday, January 16, 2007

another a - z thingy

another A to Z thing

A - Available or taken? Depends. Available for lunch, dinner, drinks, scrapbook shopping. But I'm taken in the ways that count. :)

B - Best Friends? You mean the ones who'll watch your kids while your in the ER or Urgent Care? Or the ones who call me just to check in - just to say hi - just to say 'way to go!' - just to say 'I'm thinking of you today.' Yes. I've got the best friends.

C - Cake or pie? Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

D - Drink of Choice? Ice water, Wine or Capt. Morgans & Diet Pepsi if the occasion is right.

E - Essential item I use everyday? Internet, cell phone, hot water, SUV (though not every day I guess).

F - Favorite colors? Deep reds or peach

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Mini Gummy Bears from the candy store please

H - Hometown? Lebanon, Oregon - although I haven't lived there in 20 years, and since I have no blood family there... 20-year reunion is upcoming, really don't think I plan on attending.

I - Indulgence? Nice perfume….Romance is the newest one
.
J - January or February? January. The start of a new year!

K - Kids and names? Savannah Danielle & Dominick Mitchell

L- Life is incomplete without... Love & Family

M - Marriage date? September 8, 1990

N - Number of siblings? 1 beloved sister 2000+ miles away

O - Oranges or apples? Oranges. Clementines only though

P - Phobias or fears? None.

Q - Favorite quote? "Nothing in the world is accomplished without passion!”

R - Reason to smile? I have a happy, healthy, wonderful family!

S - Season? Summer

T - Tag? You're it.

U - Unknown fact about me: I wish I had more children

V - Vegetable that you don't like: Pretty much anything that is cooked.

W - Worst habit? See X

X - Exercise? Um, well, I really should, ....

Y - Your favorite food? Pizza, good pizza, with NO mushrooms or peppers!

Z - Zodiac? Gemini, sign of the twins (wish I had one)

No comments: