From my friend Stacy's blog challenge..........
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate??
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Wrapped in Santa wrap (different stle every year)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Red and Greegn big old fashion style bulbs
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend after Thanksgiving, around the 10th or so, we go buy a real tree and put it in the front room. Now that we have vaulted ceilings it has to be as tall as the ceilings :)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Prime Rib and seafood fondue
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Getting new PJ's from Grandma Helen EVERY Christmas Eve, and wearing new clothes to Gramdma & Granpa Clarks on Christmas Day
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
All white lights and ornaments to match the Christmas wrap. Kids each get their own tree in their room to put their ornaments on that Grandma & Grandpa Fish buy them each year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I love to watch it snopw, though I have no desire to go play or drive in it. But it's beautiful!! We get snow so seldom here, though, that we love it whenever it falls.
12. Can you ice skate?
Not after breaking both my ankles (at the same time) in 8th grade.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
From Aaron, it was Savannah's 2nd Christmas, he took my wedding ring in to be cleaned, and had the diamond doubled in size. Then he took her to a vending machine and bought LOTS of those fake rinkgs in the plastic balls, hid my ring in one and wrapped them all into a box. It was the best surprise ever!!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with my family and giving to others, I love to give.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Christmas Sugar Cookies that the kids and I make for Santa
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Aaron reads the kids "Twas' The Night Before Christmas" EVERY year before bed on Christmas Eve.
17. What tops your tree?
An angel if it's a "gold year" and a star if it's a "silver year"
18. Which do you prefer.. giving or receiving?
Giving. I dont receive well, but I LOVE to give.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
20. Candy Canes! yuck or yummy?
21. Favorite Christmas Movie?