1.How old were you in 1980? Before June 4th, 10 after 11
2. How old were you in 1989? Again, before June 4th 19, after 20
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? No, there was none around the town I grew up in
4.Did you watch Transformers? No
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? I think so
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? yes
7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl? Blanche (aka Rue MaClanahan) she was "sassy"
8. When someone says " Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!
9. What was your favorite toy? Hmmm.....cant remember many toys, we played outside alot.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? No
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Uh, totally!
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? JOEY!!
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? No
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? Yes
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets? Yes in lots of colors
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? Yes, I wonder where it is now
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? Not that I remember
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Yes, bought them with my allowance
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? Both! Who could choose!
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? Does making the sides stand out with many sprays of hair spray and bangs that stood almost straight up count?
21. What was your first bike? I remember one with a white seat with lots of flowers on it.
22. What one thing you still own from your childhood? Nothing, I hate clutter
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yes , but got it in high school from my boyfriend ( my nephwe loved to play with it0
24. Did you dress like Madonna? Yes.......floursent colors, crazy hair, etc
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Strawberry Shortcake
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Yep
.27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Yep, like 20 pairs again in all different colors
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Yes
29. Atari or Nintendo? Neither, poor deprived children that we were :) My parents got some educational game call Odessey 12.
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes, at the bowling alley and pizza parlor
31. Which was better: Jem or Barbie and the Rockers? Jem
32. He-Man or She-Ra? She Ra....girl power
33. What movie scared you the most? Poltergiest
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? No!
35. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Capacitor"? Delorian.....Back to the Future.
36. What other colors did Pepsi come in? Clear adn brown is all I remember
37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Roger Rabbit
38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? No
39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? No
40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? No, never heard the word