Monday, May 21, 2007

Been gone a little while....

Mother and Daddy arrived on Thursday night, May 10th, Daddy spent Friday & Sat, then left VERY early on Sunday morning. Mother stayed until this past Sat after Dominick's soccer game. It was a GREAT visit! We shopped, ate, talked, watched 2 soccer games, 1 basketball game and parts of 3 gymnastics practices. Grandma got to see the kids at their best and their worst (all 3 kids). Evidently Aaron and the kids think Fred Meyers is a great place to act like fools in the sock/underwear isle. How embarrassing!

I don't think I unloaded the dishwasher once. Though technically that is the kids job, they did not have to do it either.

On Mothers day my parents, Aaron's parents, and Aaron's brother came over. I made lasagna, and we had a great layed back realaxing Sunday. It was wonderful. The kids got me a bottle of Beautiful perfume and the jewlery box that I had been wanting. Perfect day!

No comments: