Monday, August 21, 2006

Family

It's so quiet this morning. This past weekend my sister, brother in law, and niece flew in from Easthampton, MA for a visit. Autum is 11 and almost as tall as me. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year since they moved. It was great to get us all together again, as my parents were also here.














Again it's so quiet this morning, which is a good and bad. After having my parents here for a week, and others for the weekend. I am exhausted. I played hostess all weekend, cooking, cleaning, and trying to make sure everyone had fun. Its exhausting. I think daycare is easier most days. But then again, I sure do miss my family when they are miles and miles away.





























In attendance: Me (red shirt, Aaron, Savannah, Dominick, Mother ( tan tank top), Daddy, Chris (my sister in green tan top), Patrick (my BIL in maroon shirt (beard), Autumn (my niece in black swimsuit), Nicole (my niece in turquoise shirt), Jon (Nicole's fiance in glasses), Gary(sisters good ex-husband in blackish gray shirt), Jen (Garys wife), Rachel(Gary/Jen's duaghter) & Gawyne (Gary/Jen's son).

No comments: